Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Lesson 7 - What is She Doing?

Good morning everyone!

Do you wanna know what I'm doing this morning?

I'm...


And I am...


And I'm...


And also, I'm...


So, I want to ask you a question...

... What are you doing?


And next, with a partner, 
ask and answer the following questions...

Q:  What is he doing?       What is she doing?         What are they doing?

A:   He is _______ ing...    She is ________ing...    They are _________ ing...



Example:


Q: What are they doing?
A: They are exercising (with "rajio taisou" or radio exercise).


Now, you try!  Try asking and answering 1 to 10 below.  (answers may vary)



1.


2. 

3. 

4.

5.

6. 

7.

8. 

9.

10.


_______________________

And now for today's AWESOME MKD lesson!

Click 👉 HERE


HAVE FUN!






No comments:

Post a Comment